You need to be at the dock 60 minutes prior to departure; otherwise, your reservation may be cancelled and given to someone else.
You must pay the remaining balance (see below) of your crossing on the ferry.
You must pay for the driver, all passengers and the vehicle.
It is prohibited to carry dangerous goods onboard. You can carry up to 25L of gasoline or a container up to 65L of propane per vehicle. If you exceed those maximums, please call the office to take arrangement. Failure to comply is a federal offense and you could be refused passage.
Pets must remain in vehicles or caged on the vehicles deck.
Customers are responsible for respecting their reservation. You may cancel your reservation on our website or by phone
Up to 24 hours prior to departure :
- Cancellation or modification are allowed;
- A fee of 3% (4% for international credit cards) will be retained on the amount already paid.
- Availability of modified date isn’t guaranteed until confirmation is received by email.
Within 24 hours of departure :
- Your booking will be cancelled but the deposit will not be refunded;
- If the deposit is not already paid, it will be due immediately;
- A modification will be considered as a new order and the previous one will not be refunded, the availability of the replacement route is not guaranteed.
Departures may be cancelled at any time without notice.
Delays and Force majeure
The Compagnie de Navigation des Basques commits to take all means necessary to make the crossings within the times according to the schedule displayed. However, it cannot guarantee departures times and arrival times which may be affected by cases of force majeure, including meteorological conditions, navigation conditions, loading and unloading challenges, labor disputes and mechanical problems. The Compagnie de Navigation des Basques cannot be held responsible for damages resulting from delays, missed connections as well as for any other non-performance of its obligations in the event of force majeure.
For more information, contact us by phone 1 877 851-4677 Mid-May to Mid-October.